Something’s really bugging me! That a huge bulk of cosmetic products (80 percent) marketed at mostly dark-skinned people, have been found to contain harmful chemicals like Parabens, Formadehyde and SLS (Sodium laryl sulfate).
Imagine. Here’s why you might want to think twice before grabbing that cosmetic box off that shelf!Sure, every man and woman want to look good. But who’s happy spending on cosmetics that harm beauty and health?
– Easily absorbs into body through skin.
– Our bodies cannot break down parabens, therefore the kidneys will have to process it and expel some as urine.
– women store parabens and scientists have been able to identify parabens when they removed cancerous tissues from some cancer patients.
– Parabens disrupt normal hormonal cycle.
– Mimic estrogen and cause breast cancer.
– Research has found that parabens may cause considerable damage to the hair and scalp.
– Danger to boys & men -MORE female hormone (oestrogen), low sperm count & testicular cancer.
– Danger to girls – early puberty.
PARABENS other names (may be concealed under these names!)
I hope to raise awareness of these harmful chemicals here, so that we won’t be using our money to buy products that could be harmful to ourselves and family.
I have got this simple rule – if I can’t dream of putting in my mouth, I think twice before buying it or putting it on my skin! Mostly!
With this in mind, I strive to sell almost, or mostly products that don’t have these chemicals.
Get in touch and email me questions about this topic or any other you would like here.
Together, let’s stop this exploitation of our people by raising more awareness and choosing better products that make us look better. Without harming us!
Please, if you like this post share it on!
Sissi Scheyerle MPharm